Subject: [hrpc] Last Call on draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines till 3 Jan 2021

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 07:51:24 -0500

Hi,

As discussed during our remote meeting on 16 November, we have decided
that  "Guidelines for Human Rights Protocol and Architecture
Considerations" is ready for a Research Group Last Call.  While the RGLC
would normally be set for 2 weeks, but because of the holiday have
decided that this one will last a little longer - until 3 Jan 2021. The
process for publishing IRTF stream documents can be found in RFC 5743.
This is the first step: "review by RG for editorial and technical quality."

Please send your comments to: [email-masked]

Please forward this call to anyone you think should consider reviewing
this doc.

Details on the draft:

   	Title           : Guidelines for Human Rights Protocol and Architecture Considerations
        Authors         : Gurshabad Grover
                          Niels ten Oever
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document sets guidelines for human rights considerations in
   networking protocols, similar to the work done on the guidelines for
   privacy considerations [RFC6973].  This is an updated version of the
   guidelines for human rights considerations in [RFC8280].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-05

Thanks
avri