Subject: [hrpc] I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-association-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 03:35:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Freedom of Association on the Internet
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Gisela Perez de Acha
                          Stéphane Couture
                          Mallory Knodel
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-association-08.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2021-04-16

Abstract:
   This document discusses the relationships between the Internet
   architecture and the ability of people to exercise their right to
   peaceful assembly and the right to association online.  The Internet
   increasingly mediates our lives, our relationships, and our ability
   to exercise our human rights.  As a global assemblage, the Internet
   provides a public space, yet it is predominantly built on private
   infrastructure.  Since Internet protocols and architecture play a
   central role in the management, development, and use of the Internet,
   we analyze the relation between protocols, architecture, and the
   rights to assemble and associate to mitigate infringements on those
   rights.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-association/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-hrpc-association-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 13:11:42 -0400

Hi all,

I think we've addressed all the comments from the list and the 110 
session with this draft. Please send your feedback here, or in Github.

Thanks!

-Mallory

On 4/16/21 6:35 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> hrpc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc

-- 
Mallory Knodel
CTO, Center for Democracy and Technology
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9 B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780