Subject: [hrpc] IETF 111 HRPC Agenda

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:33:41 -0400

Hi all,

Below is a draft agenda that I will upload later today.

Please send any suggested changes.

If you are working on a working group draft or individual draft, please 
let me know if you'd like time on the agenda to present.

We have draft-guidelines going into the RFC publication queue already 
and afaik draft-association hasn't changed since 110.

Thanks all,

-Mallory

=====

       Agenda HRPC IETF 111

# Welcome and introduction (~0 minutes)

     Scribe, Note takers
     Agenda Review
     Research Group status

# Talk: Anriette Esterhuysen (30 minutes)

     "The global Internet Governance Forum: It's history and the future"

# Talk: Alex Linton and Sam de Silva (30 minutes)

     "Identity and assembly: Creating a messaging architecture to 
support human rights"

# Update on drafts (20 minutes)

   TBD

# Update on co-chair search and outreach (20 minutes)

   TBD

# AOB (20 minutes)

     TBD

-- 
Mallory Knodel
CTO, Center for Democracy and Technology
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9 B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780

---

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 05:48:40 -0400

Hi all,

This is the final request for any agenda topics and/or slides if you are 
presenting.

Thanks and see you soon!

-Mallory

On 7/14/21 10:33 AM, Mallory Knodel wrote:
> If you are working on a working group draft or individual draft, 
> please let me know if you'd like time on the agenda to present.
>