Subject: [http-auth] Working Group Acceptance of Experimental Drafts

From: Matthew Lepinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 23:59:55 -0400

Thanks to everyone who volunteered to do a review of a potential working
group document. I am pleased to announce that we were able to obtain an
acceptable number of reviewers for each of the drafts. Therefore, the
following documents will be accepted as HTTP-AUTH working group drafts:

draft-williams-http-rest-auth
draft-farrell-httpbis-hoba
draft-melnikov-httpbis-scram-auth
draft-oiwa-http-mutualauth and draft-oiwa-http-auth-extension

The authors of each of these documents should submit a new version as
draft-ietf-httpauth-whatever-00.

Thanks again to everyone who volunteered to review one of these documents.
Please be sure to send your reviews to the HTTP-AUTH mailing list. Of
course, everyone on this list encourage to review the new working group
documents regardless of whether or not you volunteered in advance to do a
review.

Thanks

Matt & Yoav

---

From: Yutaka OIWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 15:16:09 +0900

Dear Matthew, Yoav and all the volunteers,

Thank you for your cooperation.  I will do it within a few weeks.

Cheers,

Yutaka

2013/5/7 Matthew Lepinski <[email-masked]>:
> _______________________________________________
> http-auth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/http-auth
>

-- 
Yutaka OIWA, Ph.D.              Leader, Software Reliability Research Group
                             Research Institute for Secure Systems (RISEC)
   National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
                     Mail addresses: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
OpenPGP: id[440546B5] fp[7C9F 723A 7559 3246 229D  3139 8677 9BD2 4405 46B5]