Subject: [http-auth] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 10:42:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP Digest Update
	Author(s)       : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          David Ahrens
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-06-22

Abstract:
   This documents specifies extensions to the HTTP Digest Authentication
   mechanism to add support for new digest algorithms to the HTTP Digest
   Access Authentication scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-update-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/