Subject: [http-auth] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-encoding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 07:28:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Encoding Mechanism for HTTP Digest Authentication
	Author(s)       : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-encoding-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   RFC2617 does not define how to treat non-ASCII characters with the
   "Digest" scheme. This document defines an extension to the "Digest"
   scheme, and two possible mechanisms that would allow the client and
   server to negotiate the proper character encoding support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-encoding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-encoding-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/