Subject: [http-auth] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-update-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 02:12:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP Digest Update
	Author(s)       : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          David Ahrens
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-update-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-09-02

Abstract:
   This documents specifies extensions to the HTTP Digest Authentication
   mechanism to add support for new digest algorithms to the HTTP Digest
   Access Authentication scheme.

   This document also defines an extension to the HTTP Digest
   Authentication mechanism to allow the server to indicate its support
   for the UTF-8 character encoding scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-update-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-update-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 05:21:37 -0400

This new version adds back the i18n section, which was discussed in a
separate draft for some time (
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-encoding/).
The i18n text in this document is aligned with the Basic approach (
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-enc/).

We would appreciate any comments on this latest version.

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 5:12 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
> Authentication Working Group of the IETF.
>
> _______________________________________________
> http-auth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/http-auth
>