Subject: [http-auth] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-08.txt>(Initial Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) AuthenticationScheme Registrations) to Informational RFC

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 19:47:15 +0000

Hi

Thought this might be of interest to our working group.

Yoav

Begin forwarded message:

The IESG has received a request from the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
Bis
WG (httpbis) to consider the following document:
- 'Initial Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Authentication Scheme
  Registrations'
 <draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-08.txt> as
Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-11-04. Exceptionally, comments may
be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

  This document registers Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
  authentication schemes which have been defined in standards-track
  RFCs before the IANA HTTP Authentication Scheme Registry was
  established.

Note that this document is part of a set, which should be reviewed
together:

* draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging
* draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics
* draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional
* draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range
* draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache
* draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth
* draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations
* draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations

The file can be obtained via

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrati
ons/

Once IESG evaluation begins, IESG discussion can be tracked via

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrati
ons/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 02:12:44 +0200

On 2013-10-26 21:47, Yoav Nir wrote:
> ...

Right.

But the one *really* important is 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-24.html> 
(in LC as well).

Best regards, Julian