Subject: [http-auth] HTTP-Auth Meeting at IETF 89

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 07:17:29 +0000

Hi all

The agenda has been posted (also attached below)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda/httpauth/

Rifaat, Julian, Alexey: please send in your slides before the meeting, as we're meeting on Monday. Also, please include slide numbers, as those make it much easier to describe things on Jabber.

For those of you not able to attend, here's how to join in remotely:
Audio stream: http://ietf89streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf894.m3u
Jabber room:  xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Yoav & Matt

Agenda for the HTTP-Auth Meeting at IETF 89

Time: Monday, March 3rd, 2014, 15:20-17:30 (both UTC and local)
Room: Palace C

Agenda:
  00:00-00:05 - Agenda bashing, Note well, and blue sheets
  00:05-00:35 - Digest - Rifaat
  00:35-00:45 - Basic - Julian
  00:45-01:00 - Obsoleting RFC 2617 - chairs
  01:00-01:30 - SCRAM - Alexey
  01:30-01:40 - Progress on experimental drafts - chairs
  01:40-02:10 - open mic / early access to cookies
  
Note that many of the issues with Basic and Digest are common, 
so the discussion of these may overlap