Subject: [http-auth] [Request for Reviews] HTTPAUTHprep

From: Yutaka OIWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:35:16 +0900

Dear all in HTTPAUTH WG,

As I talked in the Monday's WG session, I'd like to have inputs from
the HTTPAUTH WG about the string normalization requirements and
applicability for HTTP authentication.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oiwa-precis-httpauthprep-00
is my current draft, which are to be updated sooner after
discussion with PRECIS WG people planned within this month.

In the draft, Section 2 contains PRECIS-specific rule definition
for the string preparation (including Unicode normalization and beyond).
I'd like to have review comments especially for all OTHER sections,
in particular for Section 3 (Applicability Notes).
# Of course, reviews for Section 2 are also very welcome if possible.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-- 
Yutaka OIWA, Ph.D.                 Leader, System Life-cycle Research Group
                               Research Institute for Secure Systems (RISEC)
     National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
                       Mail addresses: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
OpenPGP: id[440546B5] fp[7C9F 723A 7559 3246 229D  3139 8677 9BD2 4405 46B5]