Subject: [http-auth] Agenda for HTTP-AUTH at IETF-91

From: Matthew Lepinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 13:46:24 -0400

We have submitted a draft agenda for the working group session at IETF 91.

Our top priority is to work through all open issues in the Basic and
Digest update documents. In particular, the UTF-8 username and
password discussion on the list recently has very productive and we
have devoted some time at IETF 91 to help ensure that this discussion
is successfully resolved by the end of the meeting.

With regards to the experimental documents, we will be sending HOBA to
the IESG shortly after a successful last call. We will be devoting a
bit of meeting time to SCRAM at IETF 91. Our plan is then to focus
working group attention on the Mutual Auth document suite to produce
discussion on these documents not long after IETF 91.

Thanks,
- Matt and Yoav

===============================

Session: HTTPAUTH
Date: Friday, November 14 - 1150-1320 Afternoon Session I
Location: Coral 2

Chair's Presentation
10 min

Internationalized Strings and HTTPAUTH
(Precis-related discussion)
15 min

Basic Update
20 min

Digest Update
20 min

SCRAM
15 min

Open Microphone
10 min