Subject: [http-auth] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 00:47:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mutual Authentication Protocol for HTTP
        Authors         : Yutaka Oiwa
                          Hajime Watanabe
                          Hiromitsu Takagi
                          Kaoru Maeda
                          Tatsuya Hayashi
                          Yuichi Ioku
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-04.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2015-02-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mutual authentication method for the Hyper-
   text Transfer Protocol (HTTP).  This method provides a true mutual
   authentication between an HTTP client and an HTTP server using
   password-based authentication.  Unlike the Basic and Digest
   authentication methods, the Mutual authentication method specified in
   this document assures the user that the server truly knows the user's
   encrypted password.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/