Subject: [http-auth] draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 09:52:37 -0500

Hello,

I reviewed and requested that IETF Last Call is initiated on
draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update.  Thanks to all for your work
writing and reviewing this draft!  I have no additional comments from
my previous review, except that I appreciate the work that went into
this draft and the detailed security considerations section.

Would anyone object to me putting this draft on the telechat in 2
weeks?  This might mean that any comments received in last call get
addressed in an update after the IESG review.  The document looks
pretty solid to me, so I don't think this would be an issue.

I can put this on the next telechat, 2 weeks from today and wait to
issue the ballot until next Friday.  If there are a lot of comments to
address, I can bump out the draft to the following telechat.  The
advantage of getting this on the next one is that there will be two
more before the Dallas IETF and it is usually best to avoid the last
one as it is typically overloaded with drafts (meaning - good to
avoid).

Thanks.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:06:10 +0100

> one as it is typically overloaded with drafts (meaning - good to

Sounds good to me!

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 17:07:05 +0200

Speaking on behalf of nobody but myself, I’m fine with it being on the telechat on the 19th.

Yoav

> On Feb 5, 2015, at 4:52 PM, Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http-auth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/http-auth

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 10:09:17 -0500

Great, having the editor and shepherd on board with this plan is
essential, thank you both.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Matthew Lepinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 11:04:56 -0500

The plan sounds good. Please feel free to pull the trigger.

- Matt Lepinski

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 11:06:58 -0500

Thank you, all.

Kathleen

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Matthew Lepinski
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 10:09 AM, Kathleen Moriarty
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> >> On Feb 5, 2015, at 4:52 PM, Kathleen Moriarty
>> >> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> Hello,
>> >>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen