Subject: [http-auth] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:15:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The 'Basic' HTTP Authentication Scheme
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-02-12

Abstract:
   This document defines the "Basic" Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
   Authentication Scheme, which transmits credentials as user-id/
   password pairs, encoded using Base64.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/