Subject: [http-auth] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-06: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 08:24:37 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-06: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to make sure a few comments get addressed and text gets updated
from the SecDir review.  This should get resolved quickly, but I wanted
to make sure there was a placeholder so the comments don't go
unaddressed.

The author has been very responsive, so I don't think that is an issue.
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg05460.html