Subject: [http-auth] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-04.txt> (The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Authentication-Info and Proxy-Authentication-Info Response Header Fields) to Proposed Standard

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:39:03 +0100

(FYI)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-04.txt> (The Hypertext 
  Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Authentication-Info and 
Proxy-Authentication-Info  Response Header Fields) to Proposed Standard
Resent-Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:14:06 +0000
Resent-From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 08:13:21 -0700
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
(httpbis) to consider the following document:
- ' The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Authentication-Info and Proxy-
    Authentication-Info Response Header Fields'
   <draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-04-02. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

    This specification defines the "Authentication-Info" and "Proxy-
    Authentication-Info" response header fields for use in HTTP
    authentication schemes which need to return information once the
    client's authentication credentials have been accepted.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info/

When IESG discussion begins, it can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.