Subject: [http-auth] Kathleen Moriarty's Yes on draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 10:15:16 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-07: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to the HTTPAuth working group and the editor of this draft,
Julian, for your work on this update.

A number of good suggestions were made in the SecDir review, however some
would be better in a separate draft.  As a result, this draft
incorporates several of the suggestions and there is an opportunity for
future work to cover the additional security considerations.
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg05460.html