Subject: [http-auth] Joel Jaeggli's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-18: (with COMMENT)

From: "Joel Jaeggli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 21:41:27 -0700

Joel Jaeggli has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-18: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

testrealm.com is of course a domain that actually exists...

testrealm.example.org/com would seem fine.

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:02:34 -0400

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your review and comment.
I will change the domain in the next version of the draft.

Regards,
 Rifaat