Subject: [http-auth] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 17:25:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Digest Access Authentication
        Authors         : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          David Ahrens
                          Sophie Bremer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-18.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-04-10

Abstract:
   HTTP provides a simple challenge-response authentication mechanism
   that may be used by a server to challenge a client request and by a
   client to provide authentication information.  This document defines
   the HTTP Digest Authentication scheme that can be used with the HTTP
   authentication mechanism.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTPAuth working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 20:35:53 -0400

This new version addresses the comments received so far based on my
responses to the reviews.
I did not add HMAC support yet; if there is interest, and support from the
ADs, I would be happy to do that.

Regards,
  Rifaat

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 8:25 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
> Authentication Working Group of the IETF.
>
> _______________________________________________
> http-auth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/http-auth
>