Subject: [http-auth] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-yusef-httpauth-srp-scheme-00.txt

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 11:53:08 -0400

Hi,

Yaron and I have just submitted a draft that defines a new authentication
scheme based on the SRP protocol, to be used with the HTTP Authentication
Framework.
We would appreciate any thoughts, reviews, and feedback on this document.

Regards,
 Rifaat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, May 31, 2015 at 11:48 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-yusef-httpauth-srp-scheme-00.txt
To: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>, Yaron Sheffer <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-yusef-httpauth-srp-scheme-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Rifaat Shekh-Yusef and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-yusef-httpauth-srp-scheme
Revision:       00
Title:          HTTP Secure Remote Password (SRP) Authentication Scheme
Document date:  2015-05-31
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yusef-httpauth-srp-scheme-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-httpauth-srp-scheme/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-httpauth-srp-scheme-00

Abstract:
   This document defines an HTTP Authentication Scheme that is based on
   the Secure Remote Password (SRP) protocol.  The SRP protocol is an
   Augmented Password Authenticated Key Exchange (PAKE) protocol
   suitable for authenticating users and exchanging keys over an
   untrusted network.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat