Subject: [http-auth] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpauth-extension-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 06:20:41 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpauth-extension-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-extension/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As mentioned by Rick Casarez in his OPS DIR review:

Section 3, paragraph 3:
Some sentence cleanup is required so that this remains clear. I believe I
understand what is being said as far as implementation goes but some
cleanup would make this paragraph more concise.

---

From: 大岩寛 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 04:07:14 +0000

Thank you very much. We'll find some rephrase/improvement on it.

-- 
Yutaka OIWA, Ph.D.       Leader, Cyber Physical Architecture Research Group
                                  Information Technology Research Institute
    National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
                      Mail addresses: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
OpenPGP: id[440546B5] fp[7C9F 723A 7559 3246 229D  3139 8677 9BD2 4405 46B5]

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Benoit Claise [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:21 PM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>;
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]
> Subject: Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpauth-extension-08:
> (with COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> understand what is being said as far as implementation goes but some cleanup
> would make this paragraph more concise.
>