Subject: [http-state] Administrivia: this WG's acronym is: "httpstate"

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:10:24 -0800

Administrivia:

Just fyi/fwiw, this WG's "official" IETF acronym is: "httpstate" (not 
"http-state") for various IETF admin tools-related reasons. See also the WG 
announcement msg..

WG Action: HTTP State Management Mechanism (httpstate)
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/http-state/current/msg00321.html

This means that for every ("official") administrative thing other than the WG 
mailing list, we'll be using "httpstate". E.g. IETF meeting agendas, in various 
ITEF tools (http://tools.ietf.org/), and in working group I-D filenames..

   draft-ietf-httpstate-

..will be our working group I-D filename prefix (see 
<http://www.ietf.org/ietf-ftp/1id-guidelines.html#naming>).

Note that the mailing list name remains "[email-masked]" (the mailing list 
   is so named because its name dates from the original IETF http-state nee 
cookie work).

now back to our irregularly-scheduled discussions...

thanks,

=JeffH
httpstate wg co-chair