Subject: [http-state] draft-abarth-cookie-07

From: Adam Barth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 15:59:48 -0800

So we don't get stalled on these administrative points, I've updated
draft-abarth-cookie-07, which incorporates a bunch of points from our
recent discussion:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-abarth-cookie-07.txt

Specifically,

1) I've changed the server conformance section to a "well-behaved
profile" of the protocols.  Servers are now permitted to use the full
protocol (as understood by user agents) but we recommend that they
stick to a simpler protocol.

2) I've updated the syntax in Section 4.1.1 to be more like the
grammar Yui Naruse sent to the list.

3) I've resolved many of the TODO items that were actionable by me
(e.g., write a test for XYZ) and moved the TODOs that need input from
the group to a separate issues list:

http://github.com/abarth/http-state/issues

I'd prefer to use the IETF tools, but they aren't quite set up yet.
When folks get back from winter vacations, it might make sense to
discuss some of the issues on that list.

Adam

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 3:40 PM, =JeffH <[email-masked]> wrote:
> fyi/fwiw, Adam has uploaded draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-00 (nee
> draft-abarth-cookie-06), but Eran and I haven't as yet been fully authz'd as
> co-chairs to be able to alloc the new filename and approve it. I think all
> we're waiting for is the secretariat to so annoint us, tho it might not
> occur until after this coming weekend.
>
> =JeffH
> _______________________________________________
> http-state mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/http-state
>