Subject: Re: [http-state] httpstate session @IETF-78 Maastricht

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:22:36 +0200

On 25.06.2010 08:19, =JeffH wrote:
> Ok, the draft IETF-78 Maastricht agenda is here..
>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/78/agenda.html
>
> ..and announcement msg attached below.
>
>
> In talking with Adam and Yngve some, the thought is that
> draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-09 is largely done (if you have comments,
> please get them sent to the list) and so agenda bashing and assessing
> that I-D and next steps for it will likely consume only 30min on the
> outside.
> ...

Is there a plan to publish a new ID based on the LC comments in time 
before the meeting?

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Adam Barth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 09:24:47 -0700

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 7:22 AM, Julian Reschke <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Is there a plan to publish a new ID based on the LC comments in time before
> the meeting?

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-09 incorporates
almost all of the LC comments.  I think I have one or two emails that
didn't make it into that draft (including one from you).  I'm holding
out on uploading a new version in case I get more comments before the
deadline.

Adam

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 18:43:01 +0200

On 07.07.2010 18:24, Adam Barth wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 7:22 AM, Julian Reschke<[email-masked]>  wrote:

Aha!

Thanks for the clarification!

Best regards, Julian