Subject: [http-state] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-pettersen-subtld-structure-07

From: "Yngve N. Pettersen (Developer Opera Software ASA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:05:36 +0100

Hi,

I have refreshed the draft for my proposal for how to distribute  
information about Public Suffix information.

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "IETF I-D Submission Tool" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc:
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-pettersen-subtld-structure-07
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:52:48 +0100

A new version of I-D, draft-pettersen-subtld-structure-07.txt has been
successfully submitted by Yngve Pettersen and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-pettersen-subtld-structure
Revision:	 07
Title:		 The TLD Subdomain Structure Protocol and its use for Cookie
domain validation
Creation_date:	 2011-03-14
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 13

Abstract:
This document defines a protocol and specification format that can be
used by a client to discover how a Top Level Domain (TLD) is
organized in terms of what subdomains are used to place closely
related but independent domains, e.g. commercial domains in country
code TLDs (ccTLD) like .uk are placed in the .co.uk subTLD domain.
This information is then used to limit which domains an Internet
service can set cookies for, strengthening the rules already defined
by the cookie specifications.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen
********************************************************************
Senior Developer		     Email: [email-masked]
Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
Phone:  +47 23 69 32 60              Fax:    +47 23 69 24 01
********************************************************************