Subject: Working with COOKIES ....

From: pagrawal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:04:50 +0530

Hi,
 
I have an application wherein I am using a C/C++ browser control to download
an HTML page from the internet. I want to know that the page/URL I am am
interested in, sets persistent cookies or not, as I am not interested in
session level cookies. For this I am using InternetGetCookie function call
of Microsoft Internet Platform SDK. This gives me all the cookies relevant
to that page as name value pairs, but it does not give me the expiry time of
that cookie.
 
Now the question is .. how do I find out the expiry time/date for the cookie
.. what is the API to find out the same ?
 
Any pointers in this regard would be welcome.
 
Regards,
Parag