Subject: protocol verification

From: "Joakim G." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 14:13:51 +0100

Hi,
I need to verify that my http implementation is compliant with
the http rfc. Don't we all? ;)

I could install a number of browsers and do some manual testing
but it wouldn't stress the finer parts of the protocol (it wouldn't 
be that professional either, if that is an issue) and regression
testing would be a pain.

Does anyone know about a http-1.1 test suite (free or not) which
would do the job?

I did take a look at http://jigsaw.w3.org/HTTP/ but it didn't fit 
the bill for me...

Kind regards
/Jocke

---

From: Balachander Krishnamurthy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 09:58:49 -0500

> Does anyone know about a http-1.1 test suite (free or not) which

take a look at www.research.att.com/~bala/papers/{procow-1.ps.gz, ietf99.ps}
and then send me mail.

cheers,
bala