Subject: Chunked sample message

From: ujros <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 11:07:46 -0800

Hi,

I've just read the section 3.6 (Transfer  Codings/Chunked Transfer
Codings) of RFC 2616 and I think I understand the way the chunked
messages are built. However, I would be truly confident on that if I
could see a real example of a message using this packet transfer
encoding. Does anybody knows a URI where the server responds sending
chunked packets if I make a GET when making a telnet on it? Or just...
where can I find a parsed packet sample showing the chunked structure?

Thanks!

Jordi

---

From: "Scott Lawrence" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 14:37:42 -0500

> Does anybody knows a URI where the server 
> responds sending
> chunked packets if I make a GET when making a telnet on 
> it? 

There is a list of servers at:

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/Forum/

Many of them have chunked response pages you can hit - among them:

  http://test11.agranat.com/

--
Scott Lawrence      Director of R & D        <[email-masked]>
Agranat Systems   Embedded Web Technology   http://www.agranat.com/