Subject: A Typical HTTP Problem

From: "Vivek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:17:03 +0530

Hi All,

My basic idea is to port an access db to a mysql db.

I have written a VC++ client which sends an http request  to a java servelet
which accepts the request and sends it to a mysql db.

I am reading all the records from a table in my access db and pumping each
record as a string to the servelet.

Now if i have 112 records in the table, the servelet gets only 56 requests
and only 56 records get into the mysql database.

The Java Web Server - jrun needs apache on linux.. so basically jrun sits on
apache which processes the http requests .
(jrun is required to run servelets on linux).

looks like an http timeout prob or somethin , but not able to figure out the
prob.

Still wondering if the problem is with HTTP/Apache/ Java Servelet / JRun or my
client.

Could i please have some help on this coz this is really urgent.

Thanks in advance,

Vivek.
Versaware Inc.
[email-masked]