Subject: [Fwd: Last Call: Use of HTTP State Management to BCP]

From: Dave Kristol <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:50:20 -0400

Please note that this is a last call for *two* documents.

Dave Kristol

Subject: Last Call: Use of HTTP State Management to BCP
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:10:37 -0400

The IESG will consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts:

o Use of HTTP State Management <draft-iesg-http-cookies-03.txt> as a
  BCP.
o HTTP State Management Mechanism
  <draft-ietf-http-state-man-mec-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by May 12, 2000.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iesg-http-cookies-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-http-state-man-mec-12.txt

---

From: [email-masked] (Koen Holtman)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:44:54 +0200 (MET DST)

>Please note that this is a last call for *two* documents.

I have looked at the latest changes in the documents, and have no
problems with both of them going forward.

>Dave Kristol

Koen,

-- Start of included mail From:  The IESG <[email-masked]>

>To:  
>cc:  [email-masked]
>Reply-To:  [email-masked]
>Sender:  [email-masked]

>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-http-state-man-mec-12.txt
-- End of included mail.