Subject: Unlimited Free Long Distance!

From: "Adworks Solo Advertising" <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Jul 2000 15:26:28 -0000

Adworks Solo Advertising - http://adworks.cc

----------------------------------------------------------
A SOLO AD FROM ADWORKS PUBLISHING INC.
----------------------------------------------------------

Don't get left behind! You need to advertise your 
business if you want to increase your sales. We are 
offering an Adworks SOLO AD SPECIAL for just $49.95 

Visit http://adworkspublishing.com

Please do not hit REPLY. Please use the contact data
in the advertisement for more information about this
solo ad. Please visit our advertiser's web site!

TO UNSUBSCRIBE from this mailing list, please remove
your email address by following the instructions at
the bottom of this message. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------
SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD
-----------------------------------------------------------

Unlimited Free Long Distance!

The second offer in this message is for for Free Unlimited Long Distance.  

I want to introduce you to a FREE site, TargetShop.com, that lets you earn
THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS just for referring your friends! (Earn up to $15,000)

Go to TargetShop.com
http://www.targetshop.com/Users/Level1.asp?refId=1026354 and register for
Membership.  Be sure to use my Referral Number 1026354.  

After you register, you can also earn easy money by referring others.
TargetShop will pay you $37.50 per referral. Each time they refer someone,
you will also make money!  You can make $15,000 in no time at all! $15,000
is the limit. ( check the website for more details)

As TargetShop.com Members, you also get discounts at select e-commerce
sites using the TargetPoints you get when you sign up and take advantage
of site features like the Playground. So, go sign up, and enjoy your
Membership http://www.targetshop.com/Users/Level1.asp?refId=1026354

Get Free Unlimited Long Distance

Does UNLIMITED FREE LONG DISTANCE sound good to you?  Say hello to Pagoo
Internet Phone Number, the first real Internet phone company.   Get a
Pagoo Internet Phone Number during their Preview Release and use your PC
while online to: 

- Make calls -including unlimited FREE long distance in the U.S
- Answer calls made from any phone in the world
- Get FREE voicemail & Caller ID. 

NO credit cards required.
NO changes to your phone service.
Click Here:  http://www.onresponse.com/onR_Ads.asp?a=15308&d=766

Get $20 and 3 months Free Bill Paying Service
http://www.commission-junction.com/track/track.dll?AID=444713&PID=294821&URL=https%3A%2F%2Fads%2Ecybergold%2Ecom%2Fdo%2Fcap%2FaepCJ%2Fcapcj015%2Fe

Earn $20 per referral.  Open an online account with compubank and earn $40
per referrral.
CompuBank offers an excellent online banking option for the 21st Century.
http://www.compubank.com/index.cfm?affinity=19039 

JobsOnline is your online resource for employment and careerinformation. 
Post a resume, review salary information for thousands of jobs,& take a
job aptitude test - just to name a few of the services. All absolutely
FREE. 
Register today and receive 30 minutes of long distance FREE.
Click Here: http://www.onResponse.com/onr_ads.asp?a=15308&d=201

Need a Credit Card? Two Options
NO Upfront Cash Security Deposits and NO Turndowns! Divorce - Bad
Credit/No Credit? No Problem! Get your FREE guaranteed credit card today!!!
Click Here: http://www.onresponse.com/onR_Ads.asp?a=15308&d=525 

Design your own Visa ONLINE from NextCard Visa With Low 2.9% Intro Rate
Click Here: http://www.onResponse.com/onr_ads.asp?a=15308&d=175 

Get Paid up to $10 per Ad! That's $30 per hour
http://www.adsenger.com/signup.asp?ref=bjgibbs

Best Brand New Paid to Read-BrowserClub(pays up to 7 levels)
http://www.browserclub.com/GetPaid.asp?Ref=bjgibbs 

Get $2 when you join SearchCactus (paying now)
http://www.searchcactus.com/member/welcome.asp?6568 

If you need a Free place to advertise, join our club Money Making
Opportunites at globeclubs.
Membership is growing everyday.
http://globeclubs.theglobe.com/subscribe.taf?list=24958 

-----------------------------------------------------------
SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD
-----------------------------------------------------------

Send e-mail to [email-masked] for more info 
on solo advertising and other marketing programs. 
Visit http://adworkspublishing.com to order your ads.

______________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe, write to [email-masked]

Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb