Subject: 100% SPAM FREE email marketing works!

From: "Adworks Solo Advertising" <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jul 2000 05:37:37 -0000

Adworks Solo Advertising - http://adworks.cc

----------------------------------------------------------
A SOLO AD FROM ADWORKS PUBLISHING INC.
----------------------------------------------------------

Don't get left behind! You need to advertise your 
business if you want to increase your sales. We are 
offering an Adworks SOLO AD SPECIAL for just $49.95 

Visit http://adworkspublishing.com

Please do not hit REPLY. Please use the contact data
in the advertisement for more information about this
solo ad. Please visit our advertiser's web site!

TO UNSUBSCRIBE from this mailing list, please remove
your email address by following the instructions at
the bottom of this message. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------
SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD
-----------------------------------------------------------

100% SPAM FREE email marketing works!

We have developed a system to send your advertisement to over 1 million
emails per day to promote your product or service! If you do not have a
product or service you can become a reseller and we will spit the profits
50-50 with you. You get paid every 2 weeks and notified by email of every
sale instantly!! Explode your sales and make some real money on the web!!
100% SPAM FREE email marketing works! You must use every tool available to
you online to really succeed ... so JOIN US in making your dreams become a
reality! 

visit
http://1millionoptin.com

We will also send your ad to over 450,000 opt in email subscribers for a
incredible fee of $22.50! Visit us today!

You cant lose with this program. Learn the secrets of the most successful
online marketers today!

dave
[email-masked]
http://1millionoptin.com

-----------------------------------------------------------
SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD SOLO AD
-----------------------------------------------------------

Send e-mail to [email-masked] for more info 
on solo advertising and other marketing programs. 
Visit http://adworkspublishing.com to order your ads.

______________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe, write to [email-masked]

Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb