Subject: ANN: HTTP compliance mailing list

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:24:45 -0700

Since there seems to be some level of interest in HTTP compliance testing, 
but it's not clear that such discussion belongs in the IETF, I've created a
mailing list, [email-masked]

I'd like to discuss the nature and scoping of possible testing, and gather
specific items for testing. I'm also interesting in getting input from
server, client and intermediate vendors.

Hopefully, the list can be used to gauge the amount of interest in
compliance testing, define the issues (like scoping, nature of tests, etc)
in order to be able to ease the work into a standards body like the W3C.

You can subscribe by sending mail to:
  [email-masked]
alternatively, visit
  http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/http-compliance

Cheers,

-- 
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/