Subject: FW: WG Action: HyperText Transfer Protocol (http) to conclude

From: "Larry Masinter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:19:52 -0700

As far as I know, this mailing list will remain open indefinitely
for discussions and clarifications of the HTTP specifications.

Remember that we are collecting errata at: 
              http://purl.org/NET/http-errata

In addition, there have been several BOFs for HTTP related
activities.  

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 11:58 AM
To: IETF-Announce:@loki.ietf.org
Subject: WG Action: HyperText Transfer Protocol (http) to conclude

The HyperText Transfer Protocol (http) Working Group in the Applications
Area of the IETF has concluded.

The IESG Contact Persons are Ned Freed and Patrik Faltstrom.

---

From: Andy Norman <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Oct 2000 15:38:23 +0100

> for discussions and clarifications of the HTTP specifications.

As the mailing list owner, I'm happy to keep the list running for as long as
you need it.
-- 
						-- ange -- <><

						[email-masked]