Subject: Reference HTTP 1.1 Client And Server Implementations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:42:23 -0500

Are there reference HTTP 1.1 client and server implementations
available which could be used as the basis for moving Mozilla and Apache
up to include 1.1 implementations with support for persistent connections and
request pipelining?

     Doug...................

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 11:27:05 -0500

>      Are there reference HTTP 1.1 client and server implementations

The W3C has some stuff; I don't know how complete it is.

 http://www.w3.org/Library

--
/==============================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|
|Chief Scientist |=============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |You! Out of the gene pool!                   |
[email-masked]|                                             |
\==============================================================/