Subject: Force chunked transfer-encoding?

From: fred doh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:42:24 -0800 (PST)

Is there a way, issuing an HTTP 1.1 GET request to
force the response to be chunked, and also to ensure a
a maximum size for each chunk?

__fred

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35 
a year!  http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:04:12 -0500

> a maximum size for each chunk?

No.  Even if 1.1 has such a mechanism, you might be talking to a
1.0 server.

--
/================================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.  |
|Chief Scientist |===============================================|
|eCal Corp.      |Don't anthropomorphize computers. We don't like|
[email-masked]|it.                                            |
\================================================================/