Subject: Persistent and pipelining again...

From: "Lukasz P" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 12:16:10 +0200

Hi all,

You have sent e-mail for you (below). You advised me (programm and link),
thank you very much :-). "HTTPERF" is tool with functions which I'm finding.
It's a pity that httperf doesn't have version on Windows. I have to find
program only for Windows because my program and DOMINO NAS analzer is only
on
Windows.
I have been finding a software since 3 days. I found a lot of softwares to
test web servers (like Loadruner, Webload, e-Test) but I haven't found
program with functions like in httperf
Do you have any suggestion? Programme like httper but on Windows.

Thanks for help :)
I would be really gratefull.

Luke

>My english is weak but I will try explain you my problem...
>I'm writing program which can analyse HTTP 1.0 and 1.1 protocols (for
>example what is faster...HTTP 1.1 or HTTP 1.0, what is
>better...pipeling+persistent or
>only persitent etc). I must have a client, programme. A client tries to
>connect with normal web server. I need a programme that use HTTP protocol
>and user can influence HTTP and TCP protocols (special options in program)
:
> enable, disable pipelining in HTTP 1.1
>- to choose HTTP protocol (1.1 or 1.0)  (this is in Internet Explorer 5, I
>know)
>-enable, disable persistent connection in HTTP 1.0 (keep-alive)
>-to choose amount TCP sesions (persistent connection in HTTP 1.1 only in
one
>TCP sesions, two, free... sesions TCP) (it is in Internet Explorer 4,5, I
>know about it)