Subject: Re: tip 42

From: "Mats Autry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:00:16 -0800

Re: tip 42 

V w MC x I

Vem p ic Annou q nces $9 M Aq j uisi b tion of N u uscri g be Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And M w edica t l Industries!

Compa u ny : V e emic c s
Sy o mb v ol : V p MC w I
Status : H n ot Technology Re o leas v e
Pr h ic y e : $ 0, v 60
5 Day Ta e rge t t: $ 1.8 y 0

What these two co i mpa q nies do is a i mazin b g. V p MC a I pr a ovid
a es
technology that a l llows its cus u tom d ers to have completely 
interactive and l t ive educational and c h onferencin w g solutions.
In connection with eL u earn q ing De j skto k p they already
providing c m omplete l ly virtual ed t ucat i ional programs and
through EP L c ive Onli x ne they have h q oste q d a live and
completely 
interactive m p edic s al Foru i m to the world.

Nu x Scri a be o m ffer f s to over 60 p 0,000 m d edi h cal
professionals nationwide
voice activated m y edi e cal record cr b eatio r n industry for the sp
a eed
and effi j ci u ency of m z edi o cal records adm s inistrati d on.

Combined these two c x ompanie q s are now focused at sp b ace age 
technology and s o ervice b s that are without eq r ual. N b uScr o ibe
is
already tra y din f g at $ 0 f ,90 and V m MC n I is currently tra k din
z g at $ 0,6 k 0

This news is going out all over the w e ires. Get in befor a e this 
one goes throug k h the ro z of! This quick rising s z toc k k is a good
l u ong te s rm w a inner. This s q to m ck is going high due to su q
perb b g usi v ness 
solut s ions.