Subject: [httpapi] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on charter-ietf-httpapi-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 07:21:48 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-httpapi-00-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-httpapi/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Should there also be a link with the CoRE WG ?

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 10:49:53 -0400

> Should there also be a link with the CoRE WG ?

Not that specifically needs to be in the charter.

Barry