Subject: [httpapi] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on charter-ietf-httpapi-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 01:01:07 -0700

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-httpapi-00-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-httpapi/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

   New work items can be added after a Call for Adoption on the working group
   mailing list and consultation with the Area Director.
It is unclear to me whether those new work items are items in scope of the
current charter or out of the current scope. In the latter case I would tend to
think that a rechartering process is the way to handle that.

Thank you