Subject: [httpapi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:30:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Linkset: Media Types and a Link Relation Type for Link Sets
        Authors         : Erik Wilde
                          Herbert Van de Sompel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2021-01-14

Abstract:
   This specification defines two document formats and respective media
   types for representing sets of links as stand-alone resources.  One
   format is JSON-based, the other aligned with the format for
   representing links in the HTTP "Link" header field.  This
   specification also introduces a link relation type to support
   discovery of sets of links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/