Subject: [httpapi] Fwd: Working Group Last Call: HTTP Core Documents

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:20:52 +0100

(FYI)

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Working Group Last Call: HTTP Core Documents
Weitersenden-Datum: 	Thu, 14 Jan 2021 17:49:41 +0000
Weitersenden-Von: 	[email-masked]
Datum: 	Thu, 14 Jan 2021 09:49:22 -0800
Von: 	Tommy Pauly <[email-masked]>
An: 	HTTP Working Group <[email-masked]>

Hello HTTP WG,

The time has come to start our Working Group Last Call for our current
“core” documents! The issues list for these documents has been whittled
down and we’re ready to have the working group review them in depth in
preparation to progress them towards publication.

These are substantial drafts, so your time in reviewing is very much
appreciated. We'll plan to have a three-and-a-half-week last call, so
that we will get feedback prior to our planned interim dates. The last
call will end on *Monday, February 8, 2021*.

The three drafts to review are:

HTTP Semantics, draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-14.html
<https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-14.html>

HTTP/1.1, draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-14.html
<https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-14.html>

HTTP Caching, draft-ietf-httpbis-cache
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-14.html
<https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-14.html>

Please send email to the working group list with comments and feedback,
and state if you think these documents are ready to progress. You can
also file issues here: https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues
<https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues>.

Many thanks to Julian, Mark, and Roy for their hard work on editing
these documents!

Best,
Tommy