Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 02:38:02 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+3/-2/💬7)
  3 issues created:
  - Limit and Quota terminology (by bridgetlane)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/31 
  - Editorial improvements (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/29 
  - Performance concerns on returning fields on every response (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/27 

  5 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #31 Limit and Quota terminology (2 by ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/31 
  - #27 Performance concerns on returning fields on every response (1 by unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/27 
  - #26 Improving specification goals (2 by ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/26 
  - #19 Time-windows for Remaining? (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/19 
  - #11 Define headers dependencies (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/11 

  2 issues closed:
  - Editorial improvements https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/29 
  - terminology: "client application" -> "user agent" https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/3 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+3/-2/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Improve spec goal. See #26 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/32 
  - Editorial improvements (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/30 
  - Fix: #27. Performance concerns. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/28 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Editorial improvements
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/30 
  - Fix: #3. s,client application,user agent.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/12 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - (fix) Invalid JSON; remove trailing comma (by gabesullice)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/5 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #5 (fix) Invalid JSON; remove trailing comma (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/5 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - (fix) Invalid JSON; remove trailing comma
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/5 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis