Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 03:38:55 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header (+3/-0/💬2)
  3 issues created:
  - Clarification on multiplicity of deprecation links (by darrelmiller)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/9 
  - Definition of resource context (by darrelmiller)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/8 
  - Deprecation scope (by darrelmiller)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/7 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #6 proposed example: redirect to new location (1 by sdatspun2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/6 
  - #5 reconsider re-use of RFC 5829 link relations (1 by sdatspun2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/5 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+11/-3/💬22)
  11 issues created:
  - `Limit` parameter registry (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/49 
  - Is Limit really backwards-compatible as an SFV? (by ucarion)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/45 
  - Defining the Content-Type and content of the response (by mfortini)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/44 
  - Variable Rate Limit Rules (by mfortini)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/43 
  - Section 2.2 (by mfortini)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/42 
  - HTTP Response Codes and Rate Limit Headers (by mfortini)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/41 
  - Security Considerations (by mfortini)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/40 
  - Section 4 (by mfortini)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/39 
  - Section 8.1.4 and Appendix B.3. (by mfortini)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/38 
  - Section 8.3.1 (and 3.1) (by mfortini)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/37 
  - Pre-Emptive Client Backoff (by mfortini)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/36 

  11 issues received 22 new comments:
  - #45 Clarify Limit's compatibility with existing implementations (5 by ioggstream, ucarion, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/45 
  - #44 Defining the Content-Type and content of the response (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/44 
  - #43 Variable Rate Limit Rules (3 by V7k3ng, ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/43 [discussion] 
  - #42 Status code when  `RateLimit-Remaining: 0` (2 by V7k3ng, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/42 [info] 
  - #41 HTTP Response Codes and Rate Limit Headers (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/41 
  - #40 Security Considerations (3 by V7k3ng, ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/40 [design] 
  - #39 Section 4 (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/39 
  - #38 Section 8.1.4 and Appendix B.3. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/38 
  - #37 Section 8.3.1 (and 3.1) (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/37 
  - #36 Pre-Emptive Client Backoff (2 by ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/36 
  - #11 Define headers dependencies (2 by ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/11 

  3 issues closed:
  - Pre-Emptive Client Backoff https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/36 
  - Section 8.1.4 and Appendix B.3. https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/38 
  - Section 4 https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/39 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #8 need to define extensibility model for the JSON media type (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/8 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+0/-0/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #8 Should JSON schema be used to describe Problem Details Object? (1 by asbjornu)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/8 
  - #7 Repository of common Problem types (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/7 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+3/-2/💬4)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix: #41. Clarify interactions with 3xx. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/48 
  - Fix: #36. No specific throttling behavior. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/47 
  - Fix: #38. FAQ about pinning status codes. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/46 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #48 Fix: #41. Clarify interactions with 3xx. (2 by ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/48 
  - #34 Fix: #23. Cap conveyed throughput. See #19. (1 by ucarion)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/34 
  - #32 Improve spec goal. See #26 (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/32 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Fix: #36. No specific throttling behavior.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/47 
  - Fix: #38. FAQ about pinning status codes.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/46 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis