Subject: [httpapi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 06:28:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Linkset: Media Types and a Link Relation Type for Link Sets
        Authors         : Erik Wilde
                          Herbert Van de Sompel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2021-05-31

Abstract:
   This specification defines two document formats and respective media
   types for representing sets of links as stand-alone resources.  One
   format is JSON-based, the other aligned with the format for
   representing links in the HTTP "Link" header field.  This
   specification also introduces a link relation type to support
   discovery of sets of links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 15:39:14 +0200

hello.

@herbert and i just posted an updated version of the linkset draft. this 
version addresses the last open issue (opened by @julian) we had: 
https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/8

we have added another issue but that one does not change any of the 
format or its definition. it simply proposes to add a profile media type 
parameter to both media types to support the RFC 6906 profile mechanism: 
https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/9

this draft has now gone through a number of review cycles by the 
community. if you are interested in this topic, please review the draft 
and provide your feedback. we hope that this one is ready for prime time 
once we have made that final tweak for issue #9.

thanks a lot and cheers,

dret.

-- 
erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked] |
            | http://dret.net/netdret    |
            | http://twitter.com/dret    |