Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 00:51:01 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header (+0/-1/💬4)
  2 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #8 Definition of resource context (2 by darrelmiller, dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/8 
  - #7 Deprecation scope (2 by darrelmiller, dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/7 

  1 issues closed:
  - Clarification on multiplicity of deprecation links https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/9 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+1/-3/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Editorial: reorganize ##Goals (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/50 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #44 tightly coupling with status code (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/44 [info] 
  - #40 Security Considerations (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/40 [design] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Performance concerns on returning fields on every response https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/27 [has-pr] 
  - Security Considerations https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/40 [design] 
  - tightly coupling with status code https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/44 [info] 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+1/-0/💬9)
  1 issues created:
  - null type (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/19 

  5 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #19 null type (3 by asbjornu, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/19 
  - #16 Deprecating media type? (3 by dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/16 
  - #12 Problem Details Object for Warning (1 by serialseb)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/12 
  - #11 Should 'type' definitely be required to be a URI? (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/11 
  - #6 Multiple problems (1 by serialseb)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/6 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+1/-2/💬12)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix: #42 #44. Clarification on returning status codes. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/51 

  4 pull requests received 12 new comments:
  - #48 Fix: #41. Clarify interactions with 3xx. (2 by darrelmiller, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/48 
  - #34 Fix: #23. Cap conveyed throughput. See #19. (5 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/34 
  - #32 Improve spec goal. See #26 (3 by darrelmiller, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/32 
  - #28 Fix: #27. Performance concerns on providing ratelimit headers (2 by darrelmiller, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/28 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Improve spec goal. See #26
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/32 
  - Fix: #27. Performance concerns on providing ratelimit headers
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/28 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Warn about relative URIs in "type" and "instance" (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/20 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis