Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 01:46:03 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header (+0/-0/💬2)
  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #7 Deprecation scope (2 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/7 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset (+4/-3/💬27)
  4 issues created:
  - reference entries are missing for RFC 6906 an 7284 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/12 
  - reference current http-core drafts instead of RFC 7230/7231 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/11 
  - XML source fails validation (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/10 
  - "profile" attribute for link set media types (by hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/9 

  5 issues received 27 new comments:
  - #12 reference entries are missing for RFC 6906 an 7284 (4 by dret, reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/12 
  - #11 reference current http-core drafts instead of RFC 7230/7231 (3 by dret, reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/11 
  - #10 XML source fails validation (10 by dret, reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/10 
  - #9 "profile" attribute for link set media types (4 by dret, hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/9 
  - #8 need to define extensibility model for the JSON media type (6 by dret, hvdsomp, reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/8 

  3 issues closed:
  - XML source fails validation https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/10 
  - reference entries are missing for RFC 6906 an 7284 https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/12 
  - "profile" attribute for link set media types https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/9 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+1/-0/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - provide guidance for intentionally non-dereferencable URIs (by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/21 

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #15 Provide an indication of whether a type URL is designed to be dereferenced for documentation (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/15 
  - #10 JSON-LD Context (2 by asbjornu, dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/10 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis