Subject: [httpapi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 05:17:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Linkset: Media Types and a Link Relation Type for Link Sets
        Authors         : Erik Wilde
                          Herbert Van de Sompel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2021-06-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines two document formats and respective media
   types for representing sets of links as stand-alone resources.  One
   format is JSON-based, the other aligned with the format for
   representing links in the HTTP "Link" header field.  This
   specification also introduces a link relation type to support
   discovery of sets of links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/