Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 01:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset (+11/-11/💬50)
  11 issues created:
  - IANA considerations (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/30 
  - Interop considerations (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/29 
  - Implementation Status (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/28 
  - does application/linkset have a charset param? (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/27 
  - broken Link header fields (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/26 
  - resolving non-absolute URIs (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/24 
  - profile-based conneg? (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/23 
  - 4.2.4. Link Target Attributes: references to 8288 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/22 
  - 4.2.2. Link Context Object: is "anchor" required? (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/21 
  - HTTP Link header field encoding (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/20 
  - use of RFC5988 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/18 

  13 issues received 50 new comments:
  - #30 IANA considerations (10 by dret, hvdsomp, reschke, richsalz)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/30 
  - #29 Interop considerations (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/29 
  - #28 Implementation Status (4 by dret, hvdsomp, reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/28 
  - #27 does application/linkset have a charset param? (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/27 
  - #26 broken Link header fields (8 by dret, hvdsomp, reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/26 
  - #24 resolving non-absolute URIs (2 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/24 
  - #23 profile-based conneg? (6 by hvdsomp, reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/23 
  - #22 4.2.4. Link Target Attributes: references to 8288 (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/22 
  - #21 4.2.2. Link Context Object: is "anchor" required? (10 by dret, hvdsomp, reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/21 
  - #20 HTTP Link header field encoding (1 by hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/20 
  - #18 use of RFC5988 (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/18 
  - #17 Terminology: "Absolute URI" doesn't mean what one may think it means (4 by awwright, dret, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/17 
  - #8 need to define extensibility model for the JSON media type (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/8 

  11 issues closed:
  - HTTP Link header field encoding https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/20 
  - profile-based conneg? https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/23 
  - 4.2.2. Link Context Object: is "anchor" required? https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/21 
  - use of RFC5988 https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/18 
  - 4.2.4. Link Target Attributes: references to 8288 https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/22 
  - broken Link header fields https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/26 
  - resolving non-absolute URIs https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/24 
  - Implementation Status https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/28 
  - does application/linkset have a charset param? https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/27 
  - IANA considerations https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/30 
  - Terminology: "Absolute URI" doesn't mean what one may think it means https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/17 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset (+6/-5/💬4)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - remove unused references (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/34 
  - move Acks to the end and make them unnumbered (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/33 
  - fix XML breakage (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/32 
  - use "removeInRFC" attribute (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/31 
  - remove unneeded "connection: close" from examples (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/25 
  - typo: "seperator" (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/19 

  4 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #32 fix XML breakage (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/32 
  - #31 use "removeInRFC" attribute (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/31 
  - #25 remove unneeded "connection: close" from examples (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/25 
  - #19 typo: "seperator" (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/19 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - remove unused references
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/34 
  - move Acks to the end and make them unnumbered
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/33 
  - fix XML breakage
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/32 
  - use "removeInRFC" attribute
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/31 
  - remove unneeded "connection: close" from examples
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/25 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis