Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 01:31:08 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header (+4/-0/💬9)
  4 issues created:
  - Requirements in Security Considerations (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/14 
  - Deprecation link relation type (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/13 
  - Fields that have alternative forms (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/12 
  - Use Structured Fields (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/11 

  3 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #13 Deprecation link relation type (3 by dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/13 
  - #12 Fields that have alternative forms (3 by dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/12 
  - #11 Use Structured Fields (3 by dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/11 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+0/-2/💬16)
  5 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #21 provide guidance for intentionally non-dereferencable URIs (2 by mnot, pimterry)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/21 
  - #15 Provide an indication of whether a type URL is designed to be dereferenced for documentation (6 by dret, mnot, pimterry)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/15 
  - #12 Problem Details Object for Warning (3 by SleeplessByte, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/12 
  - #7 Repository of common Problem types (2 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/7 
  - #6 Multiple problems (3 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/6 

  2 issues closed:
  - Repository of common Problem types https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/7 
  - provide guidance for intentionally non-dereferencable URIs https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/21 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Editorial suggestions (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/pull/15 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #15 Editorial suggestions (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/pull/15 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Editorial suggestions
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/pull/15 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests merged:
  - Propose IANA registry
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/24 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis