Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:45:55 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+0/-2/💬5)
  2 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #49 `Limit` parameter registry (3 by ioggstream, richsalz)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/49 
  - #16 Fix warnings: long lines, doc references, ... (2 by ioggstream, richsalz)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/16 

  2 issues closed:
  - `Limit` parameter registry https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/49 
  - Use Structured Field syntax https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/6 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset (+1/-8/💬34)
  1 issues created:
  - XML source is broken (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/51 

  9 issues received 34 new comments:
  - #51 XML source is broken (13 by dret, hvdsomp, reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/51 
  - #47 Update JSON-LD to 1.1? (3 by hvdsomp, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/47 
  - #46 Discovery of third party linksets (1 by philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/46 
  - #45 JSON-LD context relation (4 by hvdsomp, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/45 
  - #44 Profiles (4 by hvdsomp, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/44 
  - #43 Target attributes (3 by hvdsomp, mnot, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/43 
  - #41 Sole member (2 by hvdsomp, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/41 
  - #40 Link objects MUST (2 by hvdsomp, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/40 
  - #39 New lines (2 by hvdsomp, philarcher)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/39 

  8 issues closed:
  - Link objects MUST https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/40 
  - Sole member https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/41 
  - New lines https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/39 
  - JSON-LD context relation https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/45 
  - Target attributes https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/43 
  - Profiles https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/44 
  - Update JSON-LD to 1.1? https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/47 
  - XML source is broken https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/51 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+3/-3/💬8)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix typos (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/61 
  - Update {IANA Considerations} section (by richsalz)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/60 
  - Fix whitespace, some long lines (by richsalz)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/59 

  3 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #61 Fix typos (2 by ioggstream, richsalz)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/61 
  - #60 Update {IANA Considerations} section (3 by ioggstream, richsalz)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/60 
  - #58 Fix: #6. Use Structured Fields. (3 by ioggstream, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/58 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Fix typos
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/61 
  - Update {IANA Considerations} section
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/60 
  - Fix whitespace, some long lines
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/pull/59 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset (+0/-0/💬2)
  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #50 Adjusting GS1 examples (2 by hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/50 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis