Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 00:46:55 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Field names (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/65 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #65 Field names (2 by ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/65 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset (+3/-3/💬3)
  3 issues created:
  - RFC 4287 is not references from text content (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/61 
  - broken HTTP/1.1 examples (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/60 
  - turtle example contains HTAB characters (by reschke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/59 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #61 RFC 4287 is not referenced from text content (1 by hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/61 
  - #60 broken HTTP/1.1 examples (1 by hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/60 
  - #59 turtle example contains HTAB characters (1 by hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/59 

  3 issues closed:
  - RFC 4287 is not referenced from text content https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/61 
  - broken HTTP/1.1 examples https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/60 
  - turtle example contains HTAB characters https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/59 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis