Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 00:45:47 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset (+2/-5/💬7)
  2 issues created:
  - IANA Considerations re "application/linkset" media type (by hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/57 
  - Update GS1 description (by hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/56 

  5 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #57 IANA Considerations re "application/linkset" media type (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/57 
  - #56 Update GS1 description (2 by dret, hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/56 
  - #54 Limiting forms of extensibility (1 by hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/54 
  - #52 Extension Target Attribute incorrectly identified as being part link context object  (1 by hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/52 
  - #46 Discovery of third party linksets (2 by hvdsomp, rob-metalinkage)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/46 

  5 issues closed:
  - IANA Considerations re "application/linkset" media type https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/57 
  - Discovery of third party linksets https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/46 
  - Limiting forms of extensibility https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/54 
  - Extension Target Attribute incorrectly identified as being part link context object  https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/52 
  - Update GS1 description https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/56 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+0/-0/💬5)
  2 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #32 Extension to show source of problem in request for 4xx class of errors (2 by dret, sdatspun2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/32 
  - #12 Problem Details Object for Warning (3 by dret, mnot, sdatspun2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/12 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+0/-0/💬4)
  1 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #30 Multiple problems example (4 by dret, sdatspun2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/30 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis