Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 00:45:52 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset (+4/-2/💬1)
  4 issues created:
  - Replace attribute with parameter (by darrelmiller)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/55 
  - Limiting forms of extensibility (by darrelmiller)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/54 
  - Typo in parameter (by darrelmiller)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/53 
  - Extension Target Attribute incorrectly identified as being part link context object  (by darrelmiller)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/52 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #46 Discovery of third party linksets (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/46 

  2 issues closed:
  - Typo in parameter https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/53 
  - Replace attribute with parameter https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/issues/55 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+1/-0/💬17)
  1 issues created:
  - Extension to show source of problem in request for 4xx class of errors (by sdatspun2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/32 

  3 issues received 17 new comments:
  - #12 Problem Details Object for Warning (9 by andrecedik, dret, mnot, sdatspun2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/12 
  - #10 JSON-LD Context (6 by asbjornu, dret, mnot, tpluscode)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/10 
  - #6 Multiple problems (2 by FusionFabricUser, thexa4)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/6 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+2/-1/💬5)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarify `instance` dereferenceability (by asbjornu)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/31 
  - Multiple problems example (by sdatspun2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/30 

  2 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #31 Clarify `instance` dereferenceability (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/31 
  - #30 Multiple problems example (4 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/30 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Clarify `instance` dereferenceability
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/31 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis