Subject: [httpapi] mediatypes: new yaml mediatypes I-D

From: Roberto Polli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 18:17:43 +0100

Dear all,

as requested today, I created a PR for yaml media types.

Let me thank Eemeli from the YAML community and Erik that will provide
support.

You can see here the PR
- https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/mediatypes/pull/30

 with the new I-Ds

- YAML
https://ietf-wg-httpapi.github.io/mediatypes/ioggstream-29/draft-ietf-httpapi-yaml-mediatypes.html

- REST API
https://ietf-wg-httpapi.github.io/mediatypes/ioggstream-29/draft-ietf-httpapi-rest-api-mediatypes.html

Please, provide your feedback on the relevant issue or `suggestions` on #30

I really hope to WGLC this one in a very short time.

Have a nice day,
R.

---

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 20:14:17 +0100

hello.

> Let me thank Eemeli from the YAML community and Erik that will provide 

thanks for starting this work and let's get it to the finish line 
quickly! can somebody with sufficient powers please give me write access 
to the repo?

thanks a lot and cheers,

dret.

-- 
erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked] |
            | http://twitter.com/dret    |

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 19:37:48 +0000

Done.