Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 00:45:50 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers (+1/-1/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Upper bound for RateLimit-Reset (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/84 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #84 Upper bound for RateLimit-Reset (2 by ioggstream, unleashed)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/84 

  1 issues closed:
  - Time-windows for Remaining? https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers/issues/19 [discussion] [no-action] 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+1/-2/💬14)
  1 issues created:
  - Forward compatibility (by awwright)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/36 

  4 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #36 Forward compatibility (5 by awwright, dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/36 
  - #35 Mapping problem details into a header? (4 by asbjornu, awwright, dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/35 
  - #32 Extension to show source of problem in request for 4xx class of errors (4 by awwright, dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/32 
  - #10 JSON-LD Context (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/10 

  2 issues closed:
  - Requiring a specification document https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/34 
  - Multiple problems https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/6 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header (+0/-1/💬17)
  6 issues received 17 new comments:
  - #17 Relationship to HTTP status code usage (3 by dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/17 
  - #14 Requirements in Security Considerations (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/14 
  - #13 Deprecation link relation type (4 by dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/13 
  - #12 Fields that have alternative forms (1 by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/12 
  - #11 Use Structured Fields (3 by dret, richsalz)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/11 
  - #6 proposed example: redirect to new location (5 by dret, reschke, sdatspun2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/6 

  1 issues closed:
  - Relationship to HTTP status code usage https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/17 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+3/-2/💬3)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Rough in a Problem HTTP field (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/39 
  - Adjust registry policy (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/38 
  - Multiple Problems adjustment (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/37 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #39 Rough in a Problem HTTP field (2 by dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/39 
  - #37 Multiple Problems adjustment (1 by sdatspun2)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/37 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Adjust registry policy
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/38 
  - Multiple Problems adjustment
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/pull/37 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #64 Editorial suggestions from Benjamin Kaduk's IESG Evaluation (1 by hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset/pull/64 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove alternative form (addressing #12) (by dret)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/pull/18 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/idempotency
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header