Subject: [httpapi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpapi-rfc7807bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 18:36:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Problem Details for HTTP APIs
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Erik Wilde
                          Sanjay Dalal
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpapi-rfc7807bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-04-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a "problem detail" to carry machine-readable
   details of errors in a HTTP response to avoid the need to define new
   error response formats for HTTP APIs.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpapi-rfc7807bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpapi-rfc7807bis-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpapi-rfc7807bis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts