Subject: [httpapi] Weekly github digest (HTTPAPI WG Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 02:16:02 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis (+0/-0/💬14)
  3 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #36 Forward compatibility (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/36 
  - #35 Mapping problem details into a header? (3 by andrecedik, awwright, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/35 
  - #10 JSON-LD Context (10 by asbjornu, dret, sazzer, tpluscode)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis/issues/10 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header (+0/-1/💬2)
  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #13 Deprecation link relation type (2 by dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/13 

  1 issues closed:
  - Fields that have alternative forms https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/issues/12 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-httpapi/idempotency (+1/-1/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Mechanical updates (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/idempotency/pull/12 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #12 Mechanical updates (2 by dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/idempotency/pull/12 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Mechanical updates
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/idempotency/pull/12 

* ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header (+1/-2/💬3)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Get editors' draft working (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/pull/19 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #19 Get editors' draft working (2 by dret, mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/pull/19 
  - #18 Remove alternative form (resolves #12) (1 by sdatgit)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/pull/18 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Get editors' draft working
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/pull/19 
  - Remove alternative form (resolves #12)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header/pull/18 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/ratelimit-headers
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/wg-materials
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/idempotency
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/rfc7807bis
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/deprecation-header