Subject: HTTP 1.0 and 1.1 Compliance Testing

From: François Gournay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 17:16:55 +0200

We have developed an HTTP Proxy and I need to test that it is HTTP 1.0
and 1.1 compliant. Do you know of any automated tool to do this?
Thanx in advance.
--
Francois Gournay
Nextenso Customer Documentation
Tel : 33 1 55 59 38 08    Fax : 33 1 55 59 37 37

---

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:06:01 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, [iso-8859-1] François Gournay wrote:

> We have developed an HTTP Proxy and I need to test that it is HTTP
> 1.0 and 1.1 compliant. Do you know of any automated tool to do
> this?

For the record: Co-Advisor, is an HTTP compliance test suite with
on-line interface and software/appliance packages for in-house tests.

	http://coad.measurement-factory.com/ 

So far, no HTTP proxy managed to pass all test cases on the first
attempt, and most still fail at least 25% of cases.

Alex.