Subject: Draft TAG finding available: Client handling of MIME headers

From: "Ian B. Jacobs" <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 May 2003 14:59:08 -0400

Hello,

The first public draft of a new TAG finding "Client handling
of MIME headers" [1] is now available. Larry Masinter suggested
that I write to this list to request review. There may be
some text in the finding that is helpful in clarifying the HTTP
specification. That was not my intent when writing this draft,
but if there is useful text for an update of RFC2616, that's great.

This is an early draft, however, and doesn't represent the
consensus of the TAG. 

The TAG invites comments on this finding on www-tag. 
More information on TAG findings is available at [2].

Thank you,

 _ Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mime-respect-20030505.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mime-respect-20030505.html
-- 
Ian Jacobs ([email-masked])   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447