Subject: Testing HTTP headers

From: amrahsa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:29:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,
           I want to send http header and wanted to have the response to test the http1.1 compliance. In short term is there any tool available in opwn Source to test the http1.1 compliance testing.
 
Thanks

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you’re looking for faster.

---

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:27:33 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, amrahsa wrote:

>            I want to send http header and wanted to have the
> response to test the http1.1 compliance. In short term is there any
> tool available in opwn Source to test the http1.1 compliance
> testing.

I am not quite sure what your exact needs are, but Measurement Factory
helps open source projects to become HTTP/1.1 compliant. In fact, one
of the first two proxies to become compliant was an open source proxy
called RabbIT. Please contact me off-list with details, and we will do
our best to help.

Alex.