Subject: Submitting errata

From: Jamie Lokier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 21:19:02 +0100

Alex Rousskov wrote:
> Agreed: A clarification would be good. Please submit an errata. A
> short errata may help to engage HTTP authors/gurus that are most
> likely ignoring these long messages.

How do I submit errata?

The errata page says to join this list.  Well, I did, I asked some
questions and got this far.  What is the next step?

-- Jamie

---

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:26:00 -0600 (MDT)

> > likely ignoring these long messages.

AFAIK, IETF does not have a formal mechanism for submitting errata.
Just post a concise e-mail, one for each error, suggesting specific
RFC text changes. With some luck, your changes will be propagated to
the official errata page and to the next revision of the protocol
specs.

Alex.