Subject: **SPAM** Re: Excel file

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:29:09 +0000

Our MailScanner believes that the attachment to this message sent to you
   
    From: [email-masked]
 Subject: Re: Excel file

is Unsolicited Commercial Email (spam). Unless you are sure that this message
is incorrectly thought to be spam, please delete this message without opening
it. Opening spam messages might allow the spammer to verify your email
address.

If you believe that this message has been incorrectly marked as spam, please
forward this email to [email-masked].

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.2 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
-0.0 BAYES_40               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 44%
                            [score: 0.4112]
 0.1 MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE   RAW: Message includes Microsoft executable program
 3.0 MSGID_FROM_MTA_SHORT   Message-Id was added by a relay
 1.6 MISSING_MIMEOLE        Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
 1.2 PRIORITY_NO_NAME       Message has priority setting, but no X-Mailer

Subject: Re: Excel file
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:29:09 +0000

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (document_excel.pif).
Warning: Please read the "HPL-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Here is the file.