Subject: **SPAM** test

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:23:47 +0100

Our MailScanner believes that the attachment to this message sent to you
   
    From: [email-masked]
 Subject: test

is Unsolicited Commercial Email (spam). Unless you are sure that this message
is incorrectly thought to be spam, please delete this message without opening
it. Opening spam messages might allow the spammer to verify your email
address.

If you believe that this message has been incorrectly marked as spam, please
forward this email to [email-masked].

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 0.2 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
 0.0 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
 2.4 MSGID_FROM_MTA_ID      Message-Id for external message added locally
-1.1 BAYES_25               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 20 to 40%
                            [score: 0.3971]
 2.0 MIME_MISSING_BOUNDARY  RAW: MIME section missing boundary
 1.8 MISSING_MIMEOLE        Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
 1.3 PRIORITY_NO_NAME       Message has priority, but no X-Mailer/User-Agent

Subject: test
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:23:47 +0100

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (text.scr, text.zip).
Warning: Please read the "HPL-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

It's the long-awaited film version of the Broadway hit. The  message  sent as  a binary attachment.