Subject: Minor erratum in RFC 2616

From: Brian Kell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 02:24:37 -0700 (PDT)

In section 3.2.2, http_URL is defined as follows:

    http_URL = "http:" "//" host [ ":" port ] [ abs_path [ "?" query ]]

However, RFC 2616 does not contain a rule called "query". I assume this is
meant to be the same "query" that is defined in RFC 2396, since section 3.2.1
incorporates "URI-reference", "absoluteURI", "relativeURI", "port", "host",
"abs_path", "rel_path", and "authority" from that specification (but "query" is
missing from this list).

Brian Kell
[email-masked]

---

From: Scott Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:45:21 -0400

> "abs_path", "rel_path", and "authority" from that specification (but "query" is

Yes, it looks like the correction is to add query to the list of
imported terms - any disagreement?

-- 
Scott Lawrence
http://skrb.org/scott/