Subject: AKIYAMA BESTECH 628 (TWO)

From: "MAX CLARK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 00:03:18 -0700

1- Akiyama Bestech 628 Press, 1992 machine, 6-colors, Serial No. confirms 
the year of the machine, ESS IR Dryer, ESS Powder spray, Airflo 2001, Royse 
Circulation system, Console, Straight press, High pile feeder, low pile 
Delivery, plus all standard equipment.  $75,000 usd  obo

2- Akiyama Bestech 628 Press, 1993 machine, 6-colors, Serial No. confirms 
the year of the machine, Royse central circulation system, Accutron short 
ware IR Dryer, ESS Electro powder spray, High pile Feeder, Console, Airflo 
System, Continuous Feeder, low pile Delivery, Plus all standard equipment.  
Press has a DC Drive on it that was just rebuilt prior to coming off-line 
The last 2 cylinders on the press were just  rebuilt.  OFFER ONE OR BOTH.

Both machines are in good mechanical / appearance condition.  Each machine 
is available for removal immediately.  They can be sold individually or in 
tandem. Please consider an offer for both.
DETAILS AND PHOTOS UPON YOUR REQUEST.

thank you for contacting clark trading group.
for DELETION reply with delete upon the signature line.
max clark
831 338 9384 phone and fax
***PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SOME MESSAGES ARE REPEATED FROM INFECTED COMPUTERS AND THOUGH THEY MAY APPEAR TO BE FROM US ... MAY IN FACT NOT BE.  SEND YOUR ADDRESSES TO BE DELETED SEND THE HEADERS FROM THE MESSAGE TO BE SURE AND INCLUDE ALL ADDRESSES THAT MAY BE FORWARDING TO US***
If you have doubts about your system run PANDA-Free to be sure.  You can GOOGLE THIS FREE RESOURCE....