Subject: Remove from list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 07:07:52 EST

Please remove the following email address from this 
mailing/discussion list:
[email-masked]

Whoever first asked this address to be included on this list 
is long deceased and I have found no process to automatically 
remove the above address from this list.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------
This message was sent using MidOhio.Net MailMan.
http://www.midohio.net/

---

From: "richard " <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:17:14 +0100

Please Please Please Please Please Please remove the following email address from this 
mailing/discussion listas well:
[email-masked]

Whoever first asked this address to be included on this list has long been sent to hell and I have found no process to automatically / other than shooting my self in the head
remove the above address from this list.

Thanks

> remove the above address from this list.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts