Subject: Re: HTTPbis BOF at Chicago

From: Robert Sayre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 06:02:34 +0000

Alexey Melnikov wrote:
>  Hi folks, In case you don't know yet: HTTPbis BOF is tentatively
>  scheduled at 9:00am on Tuesday, July 24th. We will have 2,5 hours to
>  discuss whether a WG should be formed, tentative charter, etc.

Possibly good news. There's been a lot of feedback on the strawman 
charter. Is there a follow-up version?

- Rob

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:52:48 +1000

We incorporated a great deal of feedback in this version <http:// 
www.w3.org/mid/[email-masked]>.

Discussion since then has been less clear-cut (with the exception of  
fixing the status of the product of the group), IMO; is there  
anything in particular you had in mind?

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/