Subject: [Fwd: Nomcom 2007-8: Please nominate candidates for IESG and IAB positions (Deadline: Sep 10, 2007)]

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:14:50 +0100

In case you haven't done this yet: please nominate good candidates for 
the Application Area. The more candidates, the better. If you happy with 
Lisa's performance as an Apps Area Director, please let the Nomcom know 
as well.

Subject: Nomcom 2007-8: Please nominate candidates for IESG and IAB positions (Deadline: Sep 10, 2007)
From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:43:32 -0700
List-Id: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs.ietf.org>

Hi all,

We have received very few nominations at the moment and among those very 
few accepted.  If you have been thinking of nominating someone, please 
do so as soon as possible.  The deadline is Sep 10, 2007, but please 
nominate soon to give the candidates sufficient time to fill in the 
questionnaires.

Self nominations are permitted and encouraged.

Please nominate at

https://tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/07/

or send an email to [email-masked] or to me [email-masked].

thanks,
Lakshminath