Subject: NOTE WELL - contributions to this mailing list

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 23:06:20 +1100

This is now an IETF Working Group mailing list, and as such, the  
following policy applies (see <http://www.ietf.org/NOTEWELL.html> for  
the authoritative version);

Note Well

Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for  
publication as all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any  
statement made within the context of an IETF activity is considered  
an "IETF Contribution". Such statements include oral statements in  
IETF sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made  
at any time or place, which are addressed to:
the IETF plenary session,
any IETF working group or portion thereof,
the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any working  
group or design team list, or any other list functioning under IETF  
auspices,
the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

All IETF Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 3978 (updated  
by RFC 4748) and RFC 3979(updated by RFC 4879).
Statements made outside of an IETF session, mailing list or other  
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF  
activity, group or function, are not IETF Contributions in the  
context of this notice.
Please consult RFC 3978 (and RFC 4748) for details.
A participant in any IETF activity is deemed to accept all IETF rules  
of process, as documented in Best Current Practices RFCs and IESG  
Statements.
A participant in any IETF activity acknowledges that written, audio  
and video records of meetings may be made and may be available to the  
public.

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/